Cat Colony Complaint

Please note that you should first contact the organization responsible for TNR in the City of Wichita. That is currently the Wichita Police Department Division of Animal Control. That is the best first step in order to find a resolution to your feral or stray cat problem. If you are told to contact the Friends of Feral Felines or any other organization prior to the approval of the proposed TNR ordinance please fill out this form.

If past attempts to resolve the situation have failed OR contact with you has not been initiated after a reasonable amount of time OR if there is a return of the same issue OR if your situation has become worse than when you initially reported the problem then please fill out this form.

Please provide as much detail as possible to help us in resolving your issue.