Cat Complaint Form

This form is used for issues you have with a free-roaming cat that is reducing your quality of life and has not been adequately dealt with by the City of Wichita Animal Control. For Cat Colony complaints please use the Colony Complaint form here.

Location must be in the City of Wichita or Eastborough. We do not currently assist other locations.
Include names, location on property as well as any damages, including reduction in your quality of life or enjoyment of your propert caused by this location.
If you would like us to call you include your contact number with area code.